2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- business/company name
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests;
- IP address;
- web browser type and version;
- operating system;
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to;
- name, address, phone number, email address and payment details
We will also keep a record of any financial transaction we make with you. Any payments made to you are processed securely by ourselves. You may also choose to provide additional voluntary information in the course of your use of this website.
In addition, we may automatically collect information about the website that you came from or are going to. We also collect information about the pages of this website which you visit, IP addresses, the type of browser you use and the times you access this website. However, this information is aggregated and is not used to identify you.
3. HOW WILL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BE USED AND SHARED?
- All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 7, below.
- Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your Account;
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
- Supplying Our services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
- Personalising and tailoring Our services for you;
- Replying to emails from you;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by contacting us);
- Market research;
- Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message or post with information, news and offers on Our services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- Third parties whose content appears on Our Site may use third party Cookies, as detailed below in section 13. Please refer to section 13 for more information on controlling Cookies. Please note that We do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use and advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
4. DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
5. COOKIES AND RELATED TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details or shopping basket items cannot be provided.
These cookies collect anonymous information on how people use our website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
These cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our website from, language and search parameters such as size, colour or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third-party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the website on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site. To find out more about cookies please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org or see www.youronlinechoices.eu which contains further information about behavioural advertising and online privacy.
5.2 Use of Web Beacons
8. SALE OF THE BUSINESS
9. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Right to rectification if the data is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to erasure – i.e. to request the deletion or removal of personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to restrict processing – i.e. to prevent the data from being processed if it is inaccurate and in certain other circumstances.
- Right to data portability
- Right to object – i.e. you can request for us to stop the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, namely ICO.
You may review, correct, update or change your personal information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com