Free organic traffic to your website.
SEO involves making your website as Google and user-friendly as possible, so you appear higher in the search results.
We prepare custome made SEO services for our clients based on their needs.
I will work closely with you to devise a comprehensive strategy that prioritises ranking at the top of Google for keywords relevant to your business.
Each month I will send a detailed report with the progress of your campaign, so you can see where your money is going. My goal is to use SEO to help you make more sales and and make you positive ROI.
Almost a decade of SEO & marketing expertise
I have a history of building and ranking websites in Google and also helping people build high-performing digital businesses.
I am dedicated to your success. You can expect my SEO services to deliver a very real ROI. My job is to be your one-stop solution to online marketing success.
SEO is my focus as it can bring great results with time. Now I also offer Facebook Advertising services to deliver fast results and additional audience to our clients.
Claim Your FREE SEO Audit
Data-driven SEO services
In my experience, guesswork takes up valuable time, resources and money, and always carries the risk of not getting the desired result.
For that reason, I prefer to take the data-driven route to success.
By using industry standard tools, like Google’s Search Console, ProRank Tracker, Google Analytics and Ahrefs, I am able to create bespoke SEO services that eliminate guesswork and provide measurable results for clients.
Here you can see what we do for our clients. We always customize the service for each client to make sure we provide exactly what is needed.
1. Onboarding Tasks
These tasks aid in conversion tracking and the basic setup of technical requirements onsite that will apply as we move through optimization.
- Google Analytics Setup
- Google Search Console Setup
- Robots.txt Creation or Optimization
- XML Sitemap Submission
- Conversion Tracking (Goal Setup in GA) per goal
- Audit Schema & Setup
- Reporting System Setup
- NAP – Home, Contact, About
- Technical Audit (Full Site)
- Site Speed Evaluation
- Keyword Research
- Install SEO Plugin
- Include Google Map on Contact Page or Footer
2. Local SEO Tasks (prioritized for local businesses)
Primarily focused on Google My Business. It is a powerful tool when it comes to local SEO and it can drive traffic to the site or be utilized on its own.
- Citation Submission, Optimization & Clean
- Google My Business Optimization
- Google Post Add + Optimization (1 Post per week)
- Hyper-Local Citations
- GMB Post Calendar
- Local Keyword Matrix
- Add Google Map to Page
- Claim your Google My Business Listing
3. Technical SEO
A solid foundation that is needed to prep any site for further optimization.
- Review Schema (per page)
- Video Schema (per video)
- Title tags optimization
- Description tags optimization
- GSC Audit
- GA Audit
- Backlink Audit
- H Tag Optimization (per page)
- Alt Tag Optimization (per image)
- 404s / Error Fix
- Keyword Cannibalization Audit
- Check for https vs http and non-www vs www versions of the site
- Broken Links Audit
- Review site architecture for concise URLs
4. Conversion Rate Optimization
An ongoing audit, test, and measurement strategy that is in place to ensure more users make their way deeper in the funnel to convert.
- Add/Optimize CTAs
- Mobile Friendliness Check & Fix
- Internal links
- Create 404 Page
- Analyze heatmap or behavior flow for page engagement
One of the most important factors when it comes to how well a page is going to rank and engage the audience. Below are various best practices and audit tasks that we use to ensure we are effectively building content with a purpose.
- Content Audit
- Authoritative Content Strategy w/ Local Topics
- Content Calendar
- Supportive Keyword Research
- Long-Form Content Optimization (1500-2000 Words)
- Blog Creation (1000 words)
- Check for Duplicate Content
- Content Formatting (per page)
- Check content optimization score (per page)
- Keyword optimization
- LSI optimization
6. On-page Optimization
Essential in improving engagement on a specific page as well as increasing UX and the conversion funnel.
- Link Placement & Copy Audit (per page)
- Internal Linking Audit (per page)
- Great Onpage Structure (per page)
- Product Page Optimization (per page)
- URL, Title, and Heading keyword optimization
- Outbound links check and optimization
7. Hosting & Loading Speed Optimization
Having a fast performing website that follows all the latest best practices is important to not only rank higher and have a high conversion rate, it’s also important to give your users a fast and enjoyable user experience.
- Use a Top-Performing Web Host
- Check the location is close to your service area
- Use a CDN
- Check and Use GZIP Compression
- Check for HTTP/2
- Use a Caching Solution
- Minify JS/CSS Files
- Serve Scaled Images
- Compress and Optimize Images
- Lazy Load Images & Iframes
- Update Core/Theme/Plugins
- Web files Security Scanning
Can I Know How Do You Price Your SEO Services?
SEO services pricing depends on the number of hours I need to plan, build and manage your campaign.
Get in touch to book a discovery call. On the call I will get to know your business and will be able to provide you the best SEO service for your needs.