Are you not sure of the impact of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) on your website and your business?
You can use different online marketing channels to grow your business and bring traffic. Do you wonder where you should invest your money to see the best returns? SEO is one of the channels that should be at least part of your strategy.
Check 2021 SEO facts infographics to understand the importance of SEO for any business that wants to grow online exposure.
1. ORGANIC SEARCH
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine (Google).
- 53.3% (on avg) of all website traffic comes from organic search.
- SEO drives 1000%+ more traffic than organic social media.
2. MOBILE PHONE SEO
50.88% of all internet traffic comes from mobile devices/smartphones.
Make sure your website is mobile responsive and optimized to convert your mobile visitors.
3. LOCAL SEO
- 88% of consumers who do a local search on their smartphone visit or call a local business within a day.
- 46% of all Google searches are seeking local information
- 97% of people learn more about a local company online than anywhere else.
4. RANKING ON GOOGLE LEADS TO SALES
- 57% of B2B marketers stated that SEO generates more leads than any other marketing initiative.
- 81% of people perform some online research before making a large purchase.
5. BENEFITS OF RANKING ON GOOGLE’S PAGE 1
- 75% of people never scroll past the first page of search engines.
- 70-80% of people ignore paid search results, choosing to only click on organic search results.
Are you more sure that you should use SEO to grow your business? Get in touch with me to see how my SEO service can help you rank your website and bring your more customers and sales.